Ender 3/Ender 3 Pro X&Z Axis Linear Rail Kit
This an X and Z axis conversion system to convert your Ender 3/Ender 3 Pro to linear rails.
This is a lightweight option and does not work for some Dual Z axis kits on the market.
Choose either X or Both X and Z.
Z-axis kit includes 2 Linear rails, all hardware, and spacers the rails mount directly to the inside aluminum extrusions. The rails are cut down to fit exact length leaving room for Z support braces.
More Information below
- Solves issues with stock wheel misalignment
- Uses the same mounting pattern for easy swap to only do X axis or both
- The 1/8″ aluminum combined with the rail offers strength while keeping it lightweight so you can use it with only one Z motor.
- The X Carriage has Mounting Location for stock Creality and other popular hotends & fangs (Including Kreatos mounts)
- No more lose X carriage or binding Z
- The belt routing eliminates rubbing and has a simple belt tensioner
- Reduces adjustment and machine maintenance
Installation (Installation Video Coming Soon)
- Remove hot end
- Remove all wiring from Z carriage
- Remove top extrusion
- Slide Z carriage up and off of the machine
- Remove rear brackets and install to the 3DFused bracket
- If upgrading Z install Linear Rails to extrusions on the 1st T Slot Closest to the bed.
- Slide 3DFused upgrade onto the frame or attach to Z upgrade blocks and adjust for smooth motion
- Install motor and limit switches (Z-Axis adjustable limit included)
- Install hotend and fans
- Adjust limit switches